1. Create a new API key
Please note that to create an API key, Bybit requires enabling Google Authenticator protection first.
Log into your Bybit account. Then, click on the user icon and go to the API page. Click on the "Create New Key“ button.
2. Set up the settings
Do the following:
1. Select "Connect to Third-Party Applications"
2. In the Application Name dropdown, select "Coinmatics copy trading"
3. In the API key permissions section:
- select "Read-Write" option.
- enable "Orders”, “Positions", "Trade" in a SPOT field, and "Account Transfer" permissions.
Review the settings once again and click “Confirm”. Done!
- Please note that according to the Bybit rules, you'll have to create a new API key if you change your login or password. In this case, the key will expire in 7 days.
- Bybit doesn’t allow editing the created API key. If you set up the API incorrectly, you will have to create a new one.