If you'd like to connect a different API key to your current subscription (or link a totally different exchange account to it), here's what you need to do:
- Unsubscribe from the strategy.
- Close open positions on your exchange, if any.
- Delete your old API key.
- Add a new API key.
- Transfer funds from the old exchange account to the new one if needed.
- Subscribe to the strategy again with your new API key. Go to Copy Trading -> My Subscriptions and select the strategy from the list. Click on the “Resubscribe'' button.
- Run Alignment (for Spot strategies).
You should not be charged the subscription cost again. However, if that happens, just write to our support and they'll help.
Important note: if you stay subscribed to a strategy during the API key removal, the subscription might remain associated with the deleted key. You'll need to unsubscribe and resubscribe using your new API key. Also, please do not resubscribe on the strategy page. There might be activated the second subscription to the same strategy with a new API key, and you might be charged for a second time.
You must create a new account for copy trading with our referral link to receive Premium Ref bonuses. Or purchase a Premium plan to have prioritized copying.