In this article, we'll show you how to enable two-factor authentication (TFA) on your Coinmatics account. Note that while this security measure is not mandatory, we highly recommend using it.
- Log in to your Coinmatics account and open account settings
- Click the "Enable" button in the “Security” section -> Two-Factor Authentication
- In step 1, download the app on Android or iOS. Skip the step if you have already installed the app
- In step 2, scan the QR code or manually enter the key into the app
- Insert a Google Authenticator code and Coinmatics password in step 3 and click “Enable”. Please save the key in order to restore the access to the app if necessary
- The TFA is enabled. Now your account has advanced protection.
Here's a video guide on how to enable TFA on Coinmatics: