In this article we'll show you how to change your API key restrictions on Binance.
Binance API key expires every 90 days if you allow the Spot trading without the IP key restrictions. To keep copying the strategy all you need to do is to enable the permission again. In this case, the subscription will remain active.
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Binance
- Navigate to your Profile -> API Management section located under the human icon
- Select the API key you'd like to edit
- Click "Edit restrictions" button on the required API key card
- Change settings and hit "Save" button if you'd like to save or "Cancel" if you'd like to discard all changes
- Insert a code from the authentication app to save the changes you made
Any changes that you make to the API key will automatically be updated on Coinmatics. Kindly note that the update might take 5-10 minutes.
API key created before your Futures wallet is opened does not support Futures API service. You'll need to create a brand new API key in this case.